How to Start Investing with TradesApp: A Beginner’s Guide to Online Trading in India
If you are a beginner who wants to start investing in the stock market, then TradesApp is a great option for you.
TradesApp is a new online trading platform that offers low-cost brokerage, paperless account opening, multiple trading segments, and research-driven recommendations. It is built on a futuristic technology platform that gives you an edge while trading in stock and commodity markets.
If you want to start investing with TradesApp, you need to follow these five steps:
- Open a demat and trading account with TradesApp by visiting their website or app, filling in your details, completing the KYC process, signing the form digitally, and paying the one-time fee of Rs. 200.
- Fund your trading account by logging in to your TradesApp account, going to the “Funds” section, choosing your mode of payment, entering the amount, and confirming the transaction.
- Choose your trading segment from equity, F&O, commodities, currency, or IPO depending on your risk appetite, investment horizon, and financial goals.
- Place your buy and sell orders by logging in to your TradesApp account, going to the “Market Watch” section, selecting the financial instrument you want to trade, clicking on “Buy” or “Sell”, entering the quantity, price, and validity of your order, and confirming it.
- Monitor your portfolio and performance by logging in to your TradesApp account, going to the “Portfolio” section and the “Performance” section, and using various tools and features such as charts, indicators, scanners, alerts, etc.
To make the most of your trading experience with TradesApp, you should also:
- Learn the basics of trading such as market terminology, trading psychology, risk management, etc. You can use the TradesApp learning centre to access various educational resources.
- Follow the market trends and news that affect the stocks and sectors you are interested in. You can use the TradesApp market analysis section to access various research reports and recommendations from experts.
- Use a trading strategy that suits your trading style, goals, and risk profile. You can use the TradesApp trading strategies section to access various trading ideas and tips from professionals.
- Practice your trading skills using a demo account before risking real money. You can use the TradesApp demo account feature to trade with virtual money and test your strategies without any fear of losing.
- Start small and scale up gradually. Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. Use leverage wisely and avoid over trading. Set realistic expectations and goals. Be disciplined and consistent.
If you are a beginner who wants to start investing in the stock market, then TradesApp is a great option for you. You can follow the steps mentioned in this article to open a demat and trading account with TradesApp, fund your trading account, choose your trading segment, place your buy and sell orders, monitor your portfolio and performance, and make the most of your trading experience.
So what are you waiting for?