Mrs India 2022 title was crowned at Hotel Marriott Jaipur in a gala event organized by FSIA
Forever Star India held the national-level beauty pageant in Jaipur on December 18, which was planned for the first time at the national level.
Jaipur, Rajasthan: For the first time in its history, FSIA has organized a national-level gala event, a beauty contest encouraging working women and stay-at-home moms to highlight their hidden skills and talents. The gorgeous Nidhi Sharma was crowned as Mrs India 2022 G-1, followed by Puja Nag grabbing the position of runner-up G-1, and Monika Devi was honored with the second runner-up G-1 prize in a fantabulous event held at Hotel Marriott Jaipur on December 18.
Also, Anshu Khanna was crowned as Mrs India 2022 G-2, followed by Jafreen Begum Hazarika, grabbing the position of runner-up G-2, and Manisha Tiwari was honored with the second runner-up G-2 prize in a fantabulous event held at Hotel Marriott Jaipur on December 18.
* Winners and their Title List is given below:-
– Forever Mrs India G1:
- Nidhi Sharma – Winner 2022 (G-1)
- Puja Nag – 1st Runner Up 2022 (G-1)
- Monika Devi – 2nd Runner Up 2022 (G-1)
- Sonam Kumari – Beauty With Brain 2022 (G-1)
- Jyoti Sharma – Face Of The Year 2022 (G-1)
- Priyamvada Sinha – The Rising Star 2022 (G-1)
- Manju Ahlawat – Mrs Elegant 2022 (G-1)
- Priyanka Arora – Queen Of India 2022 (G-1)
- Agrata Singh – Mrs Diva 2022 (G-1)
- Yatri Shah – Mrs Divine 2022 (G-1)
- AR Jebina – East India 2022 (G-1)
- S Charitha – South India 2022 (G-1)
- Geet Mahi Rana – North India 2022 (G-1)
– Forever Mrs India G2:
- Anshu Khanna – Winner 2022 (G-2)
- Jafreen Begum Hazarika – 1st Runner Up 2022 (G-2)
- Manisha Tiwari – 2nd Runner Up
- Sarmishtha Lahiri – Beauty With Brain 2022 (G-2)
- Subhash Rani – The Rising Star 2022 (G-2)
- Leena Khanna – Mrs Elegant 2022 (G-2)
- Nisha Rijish – Queen Of India 2022 (G-2)
- Shital Sunil Mali – Mrs Talented 2022 (G-2)
- Surabhi Singh – Mrs Fashionista 2022 (G-2)
- Jayu Kharat- Mrs Glamorous 2022 (G-2)
- Kavita Singh – Mrs Diva 2022 (G-2)
- Priyabhasini Patahk – Mrs Divine 2022 (G-2)
- Felicidade Fernandes – Timeless Beauty 2022 (G-2)
- Dr. Latika Dewangan – East India 2022 (G-2)
- Silky Dewan – North India 2022 (G-2)
- Sonal Jain – West India 2022 (G-2)
Forever Star India held the national-level beauty pageant in Jaipur on December 18. The major event, which was planned for the first time at the national level, was incredibly successful. Earlier, this pageant’s city-level and state-level rounds were completed. Models from across the nation competed in the Mrs India category, showcasing their beauty and creativity in front of the spectators.
The proud organizer, Rajesh Agarwal, expressing his view, said, “This is the second season of the Forever Mrs India beauty pageant. It is not just a show but also a real beauty contest for women who do not have the opportunities to showcase their skills and even are not aware of the right platform. FSIA is a platform that enhances and encourages the women who want to craft their name in the world of glamor, film, and fashion in the future.”
He further added we want to encourage and empower women who have skills but lack of right opportunity and platform. Forever Star India aims to present the right platform for such women and let them explore the world through their eyes.
Besides Mrs India 2022 award, FSIA presented Miss India Award, Miss Teen India Award, Miss FSIA 2022, and Mrs FSIA 2022. Furthermore, the FSIA also honored the Super Women Award 2022, the ASIA Award 2022, and the Super Hero Award 2022. The Best Influencer, YouTuber, Blogger, and Startup categories for the Forever Star India Award have been chosen at the city, state, and national levels of India.
To recognize and celebrate India’s outstanding divas, Forever Star India hosted a fantastic beauty pageant, Forever Mrs India 2022. Let us tell you, The FSIA boasts the largest platform for organizing National Level Competitions and Award Shows. This platform is specially designed for people who struggle to find the perfect venue for displaying their abilities, says the ace organizer Rajesh Agarwal. The FSIA enables Indian residents to showcase their abilities and skills to the entire nation via a digital platform called the FSIA App! Additionally, the site has a YouTube channel that supports and cheers for deserving women who want to pursue remarkable careers in the ever-evolving entertainment industry.
The main goal of FSIA is to show off the untapped potential of our young people. “We want to give the women more opportunities and a platform to display their talents. Rajesh Agarwal concludes that by competing in a variety of titles, young women will be inspired and motivated to begin careers in the fashion and entertainment world, thus helping to boost the women empowerment campaign across the country.